The physicians of Orthopaedic Associates take pride in their involvement in community activities in the neighborhoods they serve.
Team physicians for several local high schools including:
- Bay Village
- Lutheran West
- North Olmsted
- North Ridgeville
- St. Ignatius
- St. Joseph Academy
- Lakewood High School
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Physicians for several local skilled nursing facilities including:
- Aristocrat West
- Bradley Bay Health Center
- HCR ManorCare North Olmsted
- Lutheran Home
- Wellington Place
Orthopaedic Associates is the proud sponsor of the following events:
- Festival of Arts: St. John West Shore Hospital Festival of Arts is one of the premier fine arts and crafts shows in Northeastern Ohio.
- Starry Night: Starry Night is a benefit for Lakewood Hospital’s Diabetes Center.
- St. Peters PTU: A night at the races
- ALS Association of Northern Ohio Chapter: Finding a cure for Lou Gehrig’s disease and helping patients and families with desperately needed services
- Magnificat High School 5K Run/Walk: Fundraiser for the Angels in Blue Fund, an emergency fund that was established for students whose families face financial difficulties throughout their four years.
If you would like to contact us, dial (440) 892-1440 or (866) 362-7624 during regular office hours.